Mittwoch, 28. November 2007

Yay!

I got into Duke Law School yesterday! I am of course quite happy, but finding out was so anti-climactic--I clicked on the email before reading the subject line, and then it didn't give me any juicy info. Apparently a package is being sent to my house, so I guess I have to wait 'til Christmas break to closely analyze every item they send me and fall in love with the school again (I absolutely LOVED the campus when I went there my sophomore year of HS).

I'm still waiting on 7 schools:

Yale (HA! The good Lord does work miracles though. No really, HA!)
Harvard (umm, ditto to the above?)
Stanford (does being from CA help? Like, a LOT?)
UChicago (I felt like applying to one totally random school I never thought much about, and they gave me a fee waiver)
Berkeley (hope the protests won't distract me too much from my studies!)
UVa (it was pretty when I visited about six years ago)
Georgetown (for the politics-minded person in me)

I've gotten several fee waivers to good schools I'm still debating about applying to--Michigan, Penn, NYU, etc. Really can't see myself in any of those cities/states though. Thoughts, anyone?

Will keep you all updated on my progress. I think this is going to be a loooong process, especially if I get waitlisted anywhere!

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Congratulations!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Congrats!!!