Dienstag, 13. November 2007

Noch ein paar Fotos

So, wie versprochen, I'm uploading a few more photos. And within the next couple of days (probably tomorrow), I hope to write about the AUSGEZEICHNET time I had this past weekend visiting a friend in Darmstadt. Get excited! (If you actually do get excited, I feel sorry for you. Get a hobby.)

My dad and I at the Reichstag













A bit of a different theme: a live advertisement for Cabaret on Kudamm (?) during the Festival of Lights. Guess which ones are the drag queens?











The bed I assembled. I am so proud of my creation that I have to show you it. And it hasn't broken yet. Note the putrid colors of my walls. I hate them. Will post a picture of my room when it is clean (aka never).















Tag der Deutschen Einheit, way back on October 3. Got to hear a bunch of different German singers and bands, including Juli and . . . uh, I forget all the other names.
















An interesting idea for a housewarming party: blank canvas, lots of paint, and requiring everyone in attendance to paint something. I'll give five dollars to anyone who can guess which one I did.









Alright, that's it for now. Gotta go do my German homework, leider!

Keine Kommentare: