Dienstag, 4. März 2008

Zukünftige Reisepläne

I sometimes get in these moods where I love to fantasize about traveling and where I'm gonna go next (ok, that's pretty much all the time). Putting concrete and semi-concrete plans in writing makes me even more excited.

March 13-18: Boston
March 18-20: New York
March 21-30: London

April 30-May 4: not sure yet, but I have a four-day weekend, so I will definitely be going somewhere!

May 8-18: Estonia, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia

June 30-July 23: the Balkans (Croatia and Slovenia in particular), anywhere else?

July 24: back to California

before late August: road trip up to Vancouver?

Before I leave here in July, there are a lot of places I need to go. I am definitely going up to Hamburg and down to Leipzig, and I really want to hit the Black Forest and Switzerland. I'll also probably be going to Copenhagen. Potential travel partners: inquire within!

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

*sniff*sigh*tear*sniff*

errrr...

I mean....

I really hope that I'll get a chance to visit you before too long... <3