Donnerstag, 4. Oktober 2007

Neue Nachrichten

Wow, I am like totally a real blogger now, posting twice in one day! Maybe because I know there is at least some audience out there reading it. Thanks for your feedback, guys. Peter, sorry it's so sad. I promise I am just being a drama queen since I have no one to be one to in person. I haven't yet learned how to be a drama queen in German. :-p

All I have to say is that I had a fabulous evening at a little going-away party for the woman who is moving out of my apartment--I really like the people who live in my building. And my mom called and said my external hard drive works now--she had taken it back to the U.S. with her (since she was here yesterday and today, in case I failed to mention it). So yeah, despite my computer being kaputt and losing all of my most recent photos, everything's back in Ordnung! At least I pray.

I really need to pray more, speaking of. And, of lesser importance, I need to write that personal statement and apply to law schools . . .

Keine Kommentare: